• Hip and Knee Rehab Exercise: a great class for those with knee/hip osteoarthritis or if you are pre/post joint replacement surgery
• Pilates: a wonderful class to improve core and pelvic floor strength, as well as whole body strength, conditioning and flexibility.
• General Fitness: This class is a more advanced compared to our gentle exercise class. It is a class targeting those who would like to improve general fitness and wellbeing. It includes a variety of different exercises to help with strength and cardiovascular fitness. Exercises can include weights, cardio machines, boxing and body weight.
• Spine and Core Exercise: a gentle core and back exercise class aiming to improve strength, mobility, and spinal function
• Core and Pelvic Floor: a class designed to assist with deep core and pelvic floor strength. Very important stuff!
• Tai Chi: a form of Chinese Martial Arts. A low impact group exercise class perfect to assist with strengthening and balance.
• Stretch & Release: a stretching class which aims to reduce muscle tightness and stiffness. This also includes meditation at the end of the class :)
• Balance Class: for those who would like to improve their balance. This is the class for you!!
Prices for Group Exercise:
• If you have a group diabetes referral, you can get 8 classes free through Medicare
• Without a referral, unlimited classes are $30 per week, or $20 for a casual class
- We have one-on-one consults with Physiologists or Physiotherapists
- Medicare referrals accepted
- DVA referrals accepted
- Workers compensation and motor vehicle insurance claims accepted
- NDIS accepted
- Home care package clients accepted
Phone: 0424 270 016