We provide Exercise Physiology sessions for people living with chronic pain and injury. Chronic injuries and pain are long-term issues with ongoing effects.
There are many causes of injuries and pain. At Conveniently Active, we provide exercise therapy to improve posture, alignment and muscle balance to manage and improve musculoskeletal health.
Examples of chronic injury and pain:
• Chronic lower back pain
• Joint pain due to arthritis
• Pre and post-op joint replacements
• Pain and tightness due to postural issues
Please note, we focus on chronic injury management as opposed to acute injury management. Please contact us if there is any confusion regarding this at all.
• You can come to us or
• We can arrange a home visit for your consultation
How to book an appointment?
• Contact the Conveniently Active Team by phone or email
• Phone: 0424 270 016
Do you have chronic illness? Visit our Chronic Disease Management page for more information.